SECUSAFE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT OF SALE
- Any goods or services that are supplied by SecuSafe shall be on the basis of cash on delivery.
- SecuSafe shall remain sole & absolute owner of all goods supplied until the customer has made full payment for all goods or whatsoever delivered by SecuSafe.
- All payments are to be made to SecuSafe. We accept payment by Cash, EFTPOS, VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX (2% surcharge on any American Express applied). For Credit Card payment as part of SecuSafe verification process we will utilise various procedures to ensure ultimate protection to the Credit Card holder. These processes may include but not limited to verbal verification via phone or a request for written Authorization, photo identification including valid Driver Licence, Utilities bill or the copy of the credit card or a request for your bank statement displaying the debit entry.
- Prices quoted are ex.GST & Freight Cost, Prices & Specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Delivery times cannot be guaranteed. 1~2 days for metropolitan area and may take more days for elsewhere depending on freight company. Please refer all freight’s tracking enquiries to freight company.
- Any discrepancy with deliveries must be notified in writing to SecuSafe within 5 working days. NO claims will be accepted outside the period of 5 working days.
- Please choose all the products carefully. SecuSafe will not accept goods return for credit if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision or your customer cancelled the job.
- All goods returned for credit will not be accepted unless prior authorisation has been given by SecuSafe.
- Except for the return of faulty or incorrectly supplied goods, 12% or more restocking charges will be applied to all goods returned for credit within 30 days of the invoiced date. Goods should be returned in “as new” condition. In every case the original invoice number and date must be quoted. No cash refunds, your account will be credited in the system for your next order.
- SecuSafe will not accept any credit claim after 30 days of delivery.
- SecuSafe will NOT accept any returned product without a completed RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form. Please download RMA form from our website www.secusafe.com.au
- Goods returned for warranty will not be accepted unless prior authorisation has been given by SecuSafe. Please contact SecuSafe for RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number prior sending goods.
- SecuSafe warrants that the good supplied are free from defects caused by faulty manufacturing or faulty materials for a period of;
- 3 years on all Hikvision Products
- 2 years on all Uniview, iCatch, Unimo, SecuGuard, DigiGuard, KCE Products (Including the hard drives in DVRs)
- 1 year on all other products
- All warranties are back to SecuSafe for repair at the purchaser’s expense.
- A copy of invoice must accompany with warranty claims to provide starting date of the warranty period.
- The cost of freight in returning goods will be the responsibility of the customer unless prior authorisation has been given by SecuSafe
- Warranty is subject to SecuSafe being satisfied that a defect was caused by defective workmanship or materials and was not caused by or was not substantially contributed to by other factors beyond our control, including (but not limited to) defective installation, maintenance, or repair; alterations or modifications of the product in a manner or excessive use or operating outside the parameters set by the manufacturer.
- SecuSafe offers repair services on a best effort basis. This service is for products covered within the manufacturer’s warranty. If a defect exists in a replacement part during the part's warranty period, at its option, SecuSafe will (1) repair or replace the part supplied by manufacturers, (2) send back to manufacturers for repair in cases where parts are not available at SecuSafe
- SecuSafe is not responsible for any technical support to the end users. SecuSafe will provide Technical support free of charge to the technician over the phone ONLY, within business hour (Mon – Fri 8.30am -5pm). If an onsite service is required by the technician, a call out fee of $120 +gst for the first 30 mins onsite will be apply, after which you will be charged an additional $30 +gst for every 15mins past. This service will be limited within Metropolitan ONLY.
- Warranty is not transferable. Warranty will void if label is removed or goods are found physically damaged.
This terms and conditions agreement of sale and warranty are subject to change without notice.